[Insight-users] [Region growing]

fabien.laizet at free.fr fabien.laizet at free.fr
Wed Mar 9 02:56:16 EST 2005

Hello,

We are a group of 3 students doing their final year project on image
segmentation.

we are looking for informations about medical images segmentation using region
growing methods.

We are particularly interested in fast algorithms (especially for neighboring)
to keep a good interactivity in our software.

Could you tell us if you have already implemented this kind of methods?
Do you think we can try and use the existant methods
(ConnectedThresholdImageFilter, NeighborhoodConnectedImageFilter, etc.)?

Thanks,

F. LAIZET