[Insight-users] Demon's Registration Question

Vishal Majithia vm1757 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 20:22:42 EST 2005

I am implementing the Demon's Registration algorithm
that comes with ITK. I am using it to register 3D
images. I have my deformation field type as a 3
dimensional field. My goal is to write out the
deformation fields. What are the fourth and fifth
input parameters that the demon's application can
take? When I use the fourth one, it simply gives me my
registered image. When I use the fifth one, I get a
segmentation fault.