[Insight-users] Registration based on MovingImageRegion

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Thu Mar 3 13:55:21 EST 2005

Hi Martin,

You could do this by restricting the computation of the metric in the
moving image region.

You could use the methods:
ImageRegistrationMethod->SetFixedImageRegion()
metric->SetFixedImageMask(), SetFixedImageRegion, SetMovingImageMask()

Effectively the metric iterator iterates over each pixel in the Fixed
image that is both the FixedImageMask and the FixedImageRegion specified
and that also after transformation maps into the mask specified through
the SetMovingImageMask().

Thanks
kk