[Insight-users] executing error in DeformableRegistration2, ImageRegistration1 examples

Samuel Rodríguez Bescos srodrigu at gbt.tfo.upm.es
Thu Apr 28 05:18:03 EDT 2005

Hi everyBody,

My name is Samuel Rodríguez from de UPM in Spain. Two years ago, I was working with ITK in segmentation of the liver. Now, we're begin to work in CT image registration for radiotherapy therapy monitoring .

For the study of the itk registration module, we've begin to execute the examples of the toolkit: DeformableRegistration2, ImageRegistration1 examples.. But there is a problem that we haven't solved yet. I hope you can help us.

There is an execution error because the input images can't be found. We' ve have put the files path in many ways: with the absolute path, or the relative path after put the image files in the folder of executable program generated, in the command line and in the source code as well.

The problem happens in the line of the file " itkImageFileReader.txx" in the line of the function TestFileExistanceAndReadability.

The version we're workin with is the 1.8.0.

Any suggestions or Idea about what could be the reason of the problem?. Any suggestion?.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Samuel
Samuel Rodríguez Bescós