Antw: [Insight-users] How I can write to a file.txt???

Jan Schreiber Jan.Schreiber at umit.at
Tue Apr 26 15:24:40 EDT 2005

Hello Javier,

#include <fstream>
{
  std::ofstream file;
  file.open("Values.txt", std::ios::trunc);

  file << optimizer->GetValue()  << std::endl;
}

Best Regards, Jan

>>> "javier silva bravo" <javier_silva_bravo at hotmail.com> 26.04.2005 21:03:54 >>>
Hello everybody.

I am Deformabling Registrating Imagens and I need writing  optimizer->GetValue() and
 optimizer->GetInfinityNormOfProjectedGradient() to file for examples Values.txt, Why? because I want to graph.

Somebody know How?

Thank you.

I send my code for more information.

Ho!!
And other question. What happend when the fixedImage and MovinImage are too diferences? the Image Registration Framewok takes the MovingImage like the Fixed? and then put on OutPutImage?.
In other order of ideas, If the Registration Method doesnt find several similarity between Fixed and Moving then it decides that the OutputImage is the Moving ???

MSN Premium. Protégete, Comunícate y Diviértete Haz clic aquí