[Insight-users] Why can\'t I disconnect the pipeline

jimmyqwy at sjtu.edu.cn jimmyqwy at sjtu.edu.cn
Sun Apr 24 23:35:33 EDT 2005

Hi,everyone:

   I\'ve recently read "Problems with image corruption : Reusing filters".

   But whenever I use function DisconnectPipeline, system will catch an fatal error which says Memory cannot readable. Why?

   and Can I reuse one instance of filter?

   That is :
    filter->SetInput( someDataObject );
    filter->Update();
    anotherDataObject = filter->GetOutput();
    anotherDataObject->DisconnectPipeline();

    filter2->SetInput( anotherDataObject );  //here filter2 changes to filter
    filter2->Update();    //filter2  to filter
    yetAnotherDataObject = filter2->GetOutput();  //filter2 to filter
    yetAnotherDataObject->DisconnectPipeline();