[Insight-users] SetUseAllPixels() in MattesMutualInformationImageToImageMetric, Parameters depening on Image Size

Jan Schreiber Jan.Schreiber at umit.at
Mon Apr 18 10:28:37 EDT 2005

Dear Insight-Users,

currently, I am working on a project, where I want to register a
relatively small section of a moving image onto a fixed image (2d
x-ray). The section is defined by an image mask for the moving image.
I am using the SetUseAllPixels(true) option new in the cvs version of
MattesMutualInformationImageToImageMetric. Unfortunately the exception
"Too many samples map outside moving image buffer: " is often thrown.
Are the m_NumberOfSpatialSamples of any relevance if all Pixels of the
region are used?

Best regards,
Jan