[Insight-users] Spacial object as a masks to create a ROI?

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Fri Apr 8 11:19:32 EDT 2005

There are quite a few methods:

ImageRegistrationMethod->SetFixedImageRegion()
metric->SetFixedImageMask(), SetFixedImageRegion, SetMovingImageMask()

Effectively the metric iterator iterates over each pixel in the Fixed
image that is both the FixedImageMask and the FixedImageRegion specified
and that also after transformation maps into the mask specified through
the SetMovingImageMask().

thanks
regards
karthik