[Insight-users] Spacial object as a masks to create a ROI?

jef vdmb jvdmb at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 16:45:12 EDT 2005

Hi,

I am working on a registration with an US image. I first used the region of
interest filter to limit the calculations of the metric to a desired region.
  This filter only allowes rectangular regions, which is not a suitable
shape for an US image. I saw I can pass a mask ( a binary image ) to the
metric.
Does this mean that this would have the same result as a region of interest
filter, only calculating the metric where the mask is 1?

Thank you for any advice,

Jef