[Insight-users] itkWarpImageFilter

Petra Schneider petraschneider at arcor.de
Sun Apr 3 11:01:22 EDT 2005

Hello!
I´m using itkWarpImageFilter to register a set of 2D-images. The results look good. However, in some parts of the image, pixels were mapped outside the extent of the input image and the default pixel value was set. Now, I would like to cut off these image regions. That means, I'm searching for the largest possible region, where no pixels were mapped to outside of the input image. Is it possible to determine size and index of this region?

Thanks in advance,
Petra

Machen Sie aus 14 Cent spielend bis zu 100 Euro!
Die neue Gaming-Area von Arcor - über 50 Onlinespiele im Angebot.
http://www.arcor.de/rd/emf-gaming-1