[Insight-users] ITK Software Guide v2.0 DRAFT - Section 9.1 (misspellings)

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Fri Apr 1 13:56:53 EST 2005

Thanks Frederic,

Please do continue to report errors and thanks for reporting them. We will correct the errors. Its definitely useful to have proofreaders :-) You definitely want to look at Version 2.0 draft on http://www.itk.org/HTML/Documentation.htm. Its definitely more complete and contains a lot more than the earlier one. Most of the documentation is generated automatically from examples, several by actually running them, so as fresh examples are added, they go into the draft version.

thanks
karthik