[Insight-users] ITK Software Guide v2.0 DRAFT - Section 9.1 (misspellings)

Frederic Perez fredericpcx at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 04:52:05 EST 2005

Dear Insight-users,

from the web's ITK documentation page, regarding to the  ITK Software
Guide Version2.0 DRAFT it is stated that "Please send your feedback
on this early version of the document so the developers will have a
chance to correct any potential mistakes before it goes to print."

I read Section 9.1 from this draft and I found that there were some
misspellings. I am not sure if this is the place to "submit" them
(please correct me if it is not), but here they are:

p. 398,
  "neigboring" -> "neighboring"
  "detemine" -> "determine"
p. 399, "engulfes" -> "engulfs"
p. 401, "classfies" -> "classifies"
p. 402,
  "historgram" -> "histogram"
  "internatlly" -> "internally"
p. 405, "simplie" -> "simple"
p. 406, "engulfes" -> "engulfs"
p. 407, "beprovided" -> "be provided"
p. 409, "inhomogenous" -> "inhomogeneous"
p. 411,
  "differnt" -> "different"
  "Anistropic" -> "Anisotropic"
p. 413,
  "hightlighted" -> "highlighted"
  "wetake" -> "we take"
p. 416, "inhomogenous" -> "inhomogeneous"
p. 417, "strucures" -> "structures"

I plan to read the whole chapter 9 in the next days. I wonder if you
want me to report this type of errors. (Indeed I am reading the guide
for the second time---the first was some time ago, of the August 21,
2003 version.)

Hope this helps,

Frederic Perez