[Insight-users] An exception about the Mutual information metric

Fang-Chuan Wu wfc93 at cs.ccu.edu.tw
Fri Apr 1 09:32:32 EST 2005

Hello Luis,

Thanks for the tips.

I found that the  translation[1]  did not initialize.

I initial the translation[1] to zero then  built the program in cygwin
by using cmake and make.

There is no error in compile-time. When I executed the program, it gives
me the exceptions.

So I changed the develop environment to Visual C++ 6.0, and it worked.

I don't know what the problem is.

Thanks in advance.

regards,
Benny