[Insight-users] about the algorithms used in SNAP

diaoxianfen diaoxianfen at asisz.com
Wed Sep 22 22:01:46 EDT 2004

Hello every one,I am using the SNAP to do some segmentation of medical images.The sparse level set algorithm is very fast and the result is also well.But the dense level set algorithm is so slow, more than half an hour.I want to know the reason why the dense level set is so slow.Could some one give me some information about that?Are there some papers or books introduced the principle of dense level set?
DiaoXianFen