[Insight-users] compiler flags in unix

Michael michakuhn at gmx.ch
Thu Sep 16 05:44:56 EDT 2004

Hi,

In CMake, there are different compile options (release, debug,
relminsize, ...) that ask for different compiler flags. If I want to
build ITK with a particular option (say, release), how do I do that in
UNIX (i.e. how do I tell "make" for which of the options set in CMake
ITK should be built)?

Is it correct, that in Visual Studio 6 I can just change the "active
configuration" for ALL-BUILD to "Release" and then ITK will be built
without debug information (and better optimization)?

Thanks,

Michael