[Insight-users] Question about NeighborhoodInnerProduct and AnisotropicDiffusionFunction

zhao yong qiang zhao-yq at cs.sjtu.edu.cn
Thu Sep 16 04:13:42 EDT 2004

Hi all,

When I read the classes of AnisotropicDiffusionFunction, I meet the
following problem:

1.       If I design another anisotropic diffusion function, It is enough to
change the method of ComputeUpdate(), is it right?

2.       Unlike the classes of levelsetfunction, the p.d.e according to
different level set methods is easy to find. However, in the classes of
AnisotropicDiffusionFunction, it is hard to find the corresponding p.d.e, so
how to find these corresponding p.d.e in the files?

3.       In the method ComputeUpdate(), it uses the
NeighborhoodInnerProduct. It made me puzzle and I cannot understand the
program. Can someone give me more detail explanation of this method?

Thanks a lot!!!

 Regards,
                            Zhao Yongqiang
                            Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering