[Insight-users] Snap

Julien Jomier jjomier at cs.unc.edu
Wed Sep 15 17:56:20 EDT 2004

Hi Uday,

Are you using InsightApplications 1.8?
If this is the case, I'm afraid I've introduced a bug when fixing other
things.

What you can do for the moment is to edit the file:

   SNAP/Logic/LevelSet/SNAPLevelSetDriver.txx

and uncomment the commented lines: 129,144,146 and 195 then recompile the
application.

Let us know if that was the problem, and I'll put a fix in the 1.8 branch,

Thanks,

Julien