[Insight-users] VolView free mode

George Iordanescu giordanescu at cmr.nunet.net
Thu Sep 2 16:52:03 EDT 2004

Hello everybody,

I would like to use VolView free mode and I installed VolView 1.3 but
after 30 days I cannot use it in either mode.

When I start the VolView script in a shell window in the instalation
directory:

[giordanescu at hp6000 VolView13]$ ./VolView

a window appears asking me if I accept the license agreement (EULA). I
press "Yes" button and then another window appears asking for 2 fields:
my name and and the registration number. It also says press "Cancel"
button if I want to evaluate VolView without a license. After pressing
"Cancel" button, a third window appears, saying that:

"This copy of VolView has expired.
Please see http://www.kitware.com for information on obtaining more
recent versions".

Only one "OK" button is available, and, after pressing it, nothing
happens: all windows are closed, and the shell window waits for new
commands.

I am using an HP linux box, with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3, I686
machine.

Thank you for your help.

George