[Insight-users] Installation problems

jai vamsi krishna vamsi2200 at rediffmail.com
Wed Sep 1 14:30:20 EDT 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hi Luis,
         This the CmakeLists.txt I have comfigured for HelloWorld example.

PROJECT(HelloWorld)
FIND_PACKAGE(ITK)
IF(ITK_FOUND)
INCLUDE(${ITK_USE_FILE})
 ELSE(ITK_FOUND)
 MESSAGE(FATAL_ERROR "ITK not found. Please set ITK_DIR.")
 ENDIF(ITK_FOUND)
ADD_EXECUTABLE(HelloWorld HelloWorld.cxx )
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(HelloWorld ITKCommon)

 and this is the CmakeCacge.txt which was generated

# This is the CMakeCache file.
# For build in directory: /IPLlinux/gaba+raid0/homes/vjammala/newitk
# You can edit this file to change values found and used by cmake.
# If you do not want to change any of the values, simply exit the editor.
# If you do want to change a value, simply edit, save, and exit the editor.
# The syntax for the file is as follows:
# KEY:TYPE=VALUE
# KEY is the name of a variable in the cache.
# TYPE is a hint to GUI's for the type of VALUE, DO NOT EDIT TYPE!.
# VALUE is the current value for the KEY.

########################
# EXTERNAL cache entries
########################

//Path to a program.
CMAKE_AR:FILEPATH=/usr/bin/ar

//For backwards compatibility, what version of CMake commands and
// syntax should this version of CMake allow.
CMAKE_BACKWARDS_COMPATIBILITY:STRING=1.8.3

//Choose the type of build, options are: None(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS or
// CMAKE_C_FLAGS used) Debug Release RelWithDebInfo MinSizeRel.
//
CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE:STRING=

//C++ compiler
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER:STRING=c++

//Flags used by the compiler during all build types.
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS:STRING=

//Flags used by the compiler during debug builds.
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_DEBUG:STRING=-g

//Flags used by the compiler during release minsize builds.
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL:STRING=-Os -DNDEBUG

//Flags used by the compiler during release builds (/MD /Ob1 /Oi
// /Ot /Oy /Gs will produce slightly less optimized but smaller
// files).
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELEASE:STRING=-O3 -DNDEBUG

//Flags used by the compiler during Release with Debug Info builds.
//
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO:STRING=-O2 -g

//C compiler
CMAKE_C_COMPILER:STRING=gcc

//Flags for C compiler.
CMAKE_C_FLAGS:STRING=

//Flags used by the compiler during debug builds.
CMAKE_C_FLAGS_DEBUG:STRING=-g

//Flags used by the compiler during release minsize builds.
CMAKE_C_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL:STRING=-Os -DNDEBUG

//Flags used by the compiler during release builds (/MD /Ob1 /Oi
// /Ot /Oy /Gs will produce slightly less optimized but smaller
// files).
CMAKE_C_FLAGS_RELEASE:STRING=-O3 -DNDEBUG

//Flags used by the compiler during Release with Debug Info builds.
//
CMAKE_C_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO:STRING=-O2 -g

//Flags used by the linker.
CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS:STRING=

//Flags used by the linker during debug builds.
CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_DEBUG:STRING=

//Flags used by the linker during release minsize builds.
CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL:STRING=

//Flags used by the linker during release builds.
CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELEASE:STRING=

//Flags used by the linker during Release with Debug Info builds.
//
CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO:STRING=

//Install path prefix, prepended onto install directories.
CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:PATH=/usr/local

//Path to a program.
CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM:FILEPATH=/usr/bin/gmake

//Flags used by the linker during the creation of modules.
CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS:STRING=

//Flags used by the linker during debug builds.
CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_DEBUG:STRING=

//Flags used by the linker during release minsize builds.
CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL:STRING=

//Flags used by the linker during release builds.
CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELEASE:STRING=

//Flags used by the linker during Release with Debug Info builds.
//
CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO:STRING=

//Path to a program.
CMAKE_RANLIB:FILEPATH=/usr/bin/ranlib

//Flags used by the linker during the creation of dll's.
CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS:STRING=

//Flags used by the linker during debug builds.
CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_DEBUG:STRING=

//Flags used by the linker during release minsize builds.
CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL:STRING=

//Flags used by the linker during release builds.
CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_RELEASE:STRING=

//Flags used by the linker during Release with Debug Info builds.
//
CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO:STRING=

//If set, runtime paths are not added when using shared libraries.
//
CMAKE_SKIP_RPATH:BOOL=OFF

//If true, cmake will use relative paths in makefiles and projects.
//
CMAKE_USE_RELATIVE_PATHS:BOOL=OFF

//If this value is on, makefiles will be generated without the
// .SILENT directive, and all commands will be echoed to the console
// during the make.  This is useful for debugging only. With Visual
// Studio IDE projects all commands are done without /nologo.
CMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE:BOOL=OFF

//Single output directory for building all executables.
EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH:PATH=

//Value Computed by CMake
HelloWorld_BINARY_DIR:STATIC=/IPLlinux/gaba+raid0/homes/vjammala/newitk

//Value Computed by CMake
HelloWorld_SOURCE_DIR:STATIC=/IPLlinux/gaba+raid0/homes/vjammala/newitk

//The directory containing ITKConfig.cmake.  This is either the
// root of the build tree, or PREFIX/lib/InsightToolkit for an
// installation.
ITK_DIR:PATH=/radi0/homes/vjammala/Documents/Insight/InsightToolkit-1.8.0

//Single output directory for building all libraries.
LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH:PATH=

########################
# INTERNAL cache entries
########################

//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_AR
CMAKE_AR-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Modified flag for variable: CMAKE_BACKWARDS_COMPATIBILITY
CMAKE_BACKWARDS_COMPATIBILITY-MODIFIED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_BUILD_TOOL
CMAKE_BUILD_TOOL-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//What is the target build tool cmake is generating for.
CMAKE_BUILD_TOOL:INTERNAL=/usr/bin/gmake
//This is the directory where this CMakeCahe.txt was created
CMAKE_CACHEFILE_DIR:INTERNAL=/IPLlinux/gaba+raid0/homes/vjammala/newitk
//Major version of cmake used to create the current loaded cache
//
CMAKE_CACHE_MAJOR_VERSION:INTERNAL=2
//Minor version of cmake used to create the current loaded cache
//
CMAKE_CACHE_MINOR_VERSION:INTERNAL=1
//Major version of cmake used to create the current loaded cache
//
CMAKE_CACHE_RELEASE_VERSION:INTERNAL=development
//Path to CMake executable.
CMAKE_COMMAND:INTERNAL=/usr/local/brains2/bin/cmake
//Path to ctest program executable.
CMAKE_CTEST_COMMAND:INTERNAL=/usr/local/brains2/bin/ctest
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//full path to the compiler cmake found
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER_FULLPATH:INTERNAL=/usr/bin/c++
//Result of TRY_COMPILE
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER_WORKS:INTERNAL=TRUE
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_DEBUG
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_DEBUG-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELEASE
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELEASE-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_C_COMPILER
CMAKE_C_COMPILER-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//full path to the compiler cmake found
CMAKE_C_COMPILER_FULLPATH:INTERNAL=/usr/bin/gcc
//Result of TRY_COMPILE
CMAKE_C_COMPILER_WORKS:INTERNAL=TRUE
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_C_FLAGS
CMAKE_C_FLAGS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_C_FLAGS_DEBUG
CMAKE_C_FLAGS_DEBUG-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_C_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL
CMAKE_C_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_C_FLAGS_RELEASE
CMAKE_C_FLAGS_RELEASE-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_C_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO
CMAKE_C_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Path to cache edit program executable.
CMAKE_EDIT_COMMAND:INTERNAL=/usr/local/brains2/bin/ccmake
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS
CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_DEBUG
CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_DEBUG-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL
//
CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELEASE
CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELEASE-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO
//
CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Name of generator.
CMAKE_GENERATOR:INTERNAL=Unix Makefiles
//Start directory with the top level CMakeLists.txt file for this
// project
CMAKE_HOME_DIRECTORY:INTERNAL=/IPLlinux/gaba+raid0/homes/vjammala/newitk
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM
CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS
CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_DEBUG
CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_DEBUG-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL
//
CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELEASE
//
CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELEASE-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO
//
CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_RANLIB
CMAKE_RANLIB-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Path to CMake installation.
CMAKE_ROOT:INTERNAL=/usr/local/brains2/share/CMake
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS
CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_DEBUG
CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_DEBUG-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL
//
CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_RELEASE
//
CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_RELEASE-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO
//
CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_SKIP_RPATH
CMAKE_SKIP_RPATH-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//uname command
CMAKE_UNAME:INTERNAL=/bin/uname
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_USE_RELATIVE_PATHS
CMAKE_USE_RELATIVE_PATHS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE
CMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Path to an executable
HelloWorld_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/IPLlinux/gaba+raid0/homes/vjammala/newitk
//Modified flag for variable: ITK_DIR
ITK_DIR-MODIFIED:INTERNAL=1

Thanks
vamsi