[Insight-users] ITK apps, FLTK in windows with cygwin

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Sep 1 08:45:26 EDT 2004

Hi Hein,

As you pointed out, the message is not being very helpful.

Please post the Makefile from the directory:

 > /cygdrive/c/Documents and Settings/Stagair/My Documents/sources/In
 > sightApplications-1.8.0/Auxiliary/FltkImageViewer/

BTW,
The fact that you have spaces is the path is a matter of concern.
For some commands, the spaces are still terminators, therefore
it is likely that somewhere the command line may have been truncated
at the spaces in your directories.