[Insight-users] Questions about TPS in ITK

weihuax at sfu.ca weihuax at sfu.ca
Tue Nov 23 21:41:44 EST 2004

Hi, Everyone:

My job is to 'registration two 3D surface', I have gotten 'Corresponding
Sets' from two surfaces. Now I want to apply for Thin Plate Spline Nonregid
method to find the transformation parameters. Who can tell me any
implementation code in ITK that I can try?

In fact, I found a 'ThinPlateSplines' in 'InsightApplication', but when I
use the CMake to configure and build it, I got the error about
'ITK_DISABLE_FLTK_GENERATED_WARNINGS', CMake can not regonize it. How Can I
solve it?

And I can not find any manual about this application, such as, input
parameters and format, output specification, Can I use it? How can I use it?

Thanks a lot

Weihua