[Insight-users] Re: Help with Wrapping to python

Bruno Cassaro bcdalava at cenpra.gov.br
Mon Nov 22 11:35:46 EST 2004

Hi Luis,

As you sad, the template parameters of the histogram class have not been
wrapped. Could you possibly wrap them for me? With this I would be able to
wrap this class (itkOtsuMultipleThresholdCalculator) and some othres classes
which use this parameters.

It would be very interesting and helpful for me a class like
itkOtsuMultipleThresholdImageFilter, in which having the image I can get
mutiples thresholds. So I would not need to calculate the histogram of the
image in order to ItkOtsuMultipleThresholdCalculator. So, could you possibly
wrap ItkOtsuMultipleThresholdCalculator too?

Thanks

Bruno