[Insight-users] questions about the mutualinformationHistogramImageToImageMetric

Ñî´ºÀ¼ lanlanny at bit.edu.cn
Thu Nov 11 20:37:52 EST 2004

when I use the histogramImageToImageMetric, for example, the
itkMutualInformationHistogramImageToImageMetric ,
how should the parameters be assigned? particularly, the
metric->SetDerivativeStepLengthScales();and I want to konw
whether the file *.txx considers that the overlap region is also changed with the
changing transform parameters?
another question: how to assign the parameters of the optimizer such as
regularGradientDescentOptimizer and so on?
Thanks a lot!