[Insight-users] Re: ITK1.8 increased space?

Vincent Luboz Vincent.Luboz at imag.fr
Wed Nov 10 17:37:51 EST 2004

Hi Luis

I am using VisualStudio .Net 2003 Windows XP and I built ITK in release and in
debug versions. Your numbers are right, in release version, ITK occupies 1.6GB.
But since I also compiled in Debug, ITK reached 6GB.
All the warping (TCL, Java...) was disabled
Since the Debug version is pretty useful, I am going to keep it.
Thanks again for your help,

Vincent.