[Insight-users] TIFF images

Julien Jomier jjomier at cs.unc.edu
Tue Nov 9 12:35:11 EST 2004

Charlene,

I put a fix in the CVS repository last night.
Your image is strange, the header says that the image is multipages (2
pages) but the data for the second page is missing. Now itkTIFFImageIO is
checking if the ImageType has a dimensionality of 3 before considering
multipages. You should still define your ImageType as a 2-dimensional image
and it should work.

Let us know if you have any further problems,
sorry for the delay,

Julien