[Insight-users] MI Compilation Problem

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Nov 8 08:22:10 EST 2004

Hi Weihua,

You are probably running CMake at the level of the
MultiResMIRegistration application. That will not work.

You *must* run CMake at the top level of InsightApplications
because there is a number of configuration settings that are
shared among multiple applications. One of those settings are
related to FLTK.

Please configure InsightApplications from the top.
After that, if you only want to build MultiResMIRegistration,
you can load the entire workspace file in Visual Studio and
select only the MultiResMIRegistration project for buildting it.