[Insight-users] MI Compilation Problem

weihuax at sfu.ca weihuax at sfu.ca
Mon Nov 8 00:06:13 EST 2004

Hi:

I tried to use the 'MultiResMIRegistration' application.When I configure the
its 'CMakeLists.txt', I got the error "CMake Error: Unknow the CMake command
"ADD_GUI_EXECUTABLE"". Then I change "ADD_GUI_EXECUTABLE" in CMakeLists.txt
into "ADD_EXECUTABLE". And configure it again, I succeed.

But In the next step: 'Build', I got another error:
MultiResMIRegistration.cxx
Error executing cl.exe.

Who can tell me what is the reason? How can I solve such problem?

Thanks

Weihua
C:\Users\wxiong\medical_image_analysis\ITK\InsightToolkit-1.8.1\Utilities\vx
l\vcl\vcl_compiler.h(134) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:
'vcl_config_manual.h': No such file or directory