[Insight-users] problem with MI registration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Nov 5 21:16:57 EST 2004

Hi Yannick,

How many iterations of the optimization with Mutual Information
are you running ?

Please post to the list the output of the Command/Observer that
you are connecting to the optimizer. That should illustrate the
evolution of the metric values at every iteration.

If you haven't connected any observer to the optimizer, please
follow the multiple examples in the Registration Chapter of the
ITK Software Guide.

    http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf