[Insight-users] problem with MI registration

Yannick Allard Yannick.Allard at USherbrooke.ca
Fri Nov 5 16:19:00 EST 2004

Hello,

I'm trying to use the output of the landmark warping as an input for an Mutual
Information registration (CenteredAffineTransform). The output of the warping
is nealy registered with the fixed image, however some misregistration still
occurs. But when I try to use MI maximsation between the fixed image and the
warper output, at the end all the transformation parameters are set to zeros...
and the resampling dont work. If I try to set some inital parameters for the
Centered Affine Transform, all the samples are outside the moving image...

Does anyone knows how to solve this problem?

thank you

Yannick