[Insight-users] ICP variants

Ferdinando Rodriguez y Baena ferdinando.rodriguez at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Nov 3 10:38:26 EST 2004

Dear Sam,

I have implemented my own version of:

Horn, B. K. P. (1987). "Closed-Form Solution of Absolute Orientation Using
Unit Quaternions." Journal of the Optical Society of America. A, Optics and
image science 4(4): 629-642.

It is quite nice and runs very fast. Unfortunately I was not successful in
finding a way to use this optimiser within the ITK registration framework.

Hope this helps.

Ferdinando