[Insight-users] VersorRigid3DTransform using ImageRegistration8.cxx

Jayme Kosior jckosior at ucalgary.ca
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 11:34:14 -0700

Originally I was using ITK v.1.4.  After upgrading to 1.6, the issue
seems to be resolved.  ImageRegistration8.cxx in version 1.6 is now
using itkVersorRigid3DTransformOptimizer instead of
itkRegularStepGradientDescentOptimizer.  The following message dialogs
explain why a special optimizer is needed for the Versor registration.

http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2004-January/006089.html

Jayme