[Insight-users] VersorRigid3DTransform using ImageRegistration8.cxx

Jayme Kosior jckosior at ucalgary.ca
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 21:08:10 -0700

Hello.

I have been attempting to register 3D data sets using the
ImageRegistration8.cxx example available in the Examples directory.  I
have been using a 3D stack of MR Flair images in Analyze format as the
fixed image.  For the moving image, I am rotating the fixed image by 15
degrees clockwise.  The images are both in 32-bit format, and the
spacing is provided via the Analyze header (0.94, 0.94, 7.0).

After running ImageRegistration8 on these two images, the output image
stack seems to be correctly registered  rotationally.  However, the
images are shifted to the upper right corner such that half of the
image is cropped.

I have read all of the posts that I could find pertaining to the
VersorRigid3DTransform and have read the itk manual.  I have a
suspicion that my problem is either with spacing (which should be
correct from the analyze header) or the CenteredTransform.  However, I
am at a loss as to why this is happening.

Thank you for your time.

Jayme