[Insight-users] how to load package in tcl for itk

wavelethe at pku.org.cn wavelethe at pku.org.cn
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 16:22:20 +0800 (CST)

I have some problems yet..

I copy this file to E:\KitWare\Applications\ConnectVTKITK
and then run in cmd
        vtk CannyEdgeDetectionImageFilterConnectVTKITK.tcl
but sitll many errors:
can't find package InsightToolkit...

I have compiled itk and vtk wrapped by tcl again
and set the TCLLIBPATH E:\KitWare\Vtk\VTK42\Wrapping\Tcl;E:\KitWare\Itk\Itk16\Wrapping\CSwig\Tcl
I am confused now.

in another application SimpleLevelSetsExample
i run the command
    vtk View2DOutputInVTK.tcl or View3DOutputInVTK
and the window can appears in my screen(this is the first seccess!), but for two errors because of the two unknown input raw image

I am reading Practical Programming in Tcl/Tk by Welch
but the chapter on wrapping is too simple...

best regards