[Insight-users] ExceptionObject error while saving as VTK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 13:09:42 -0500

Hi Gulsheen,

Could you please try running others of the IO
examples, just to verify whether your problem is
generic or it is specific to this VTK export
example.

Try for example:

        "ImageReadWrite"

Also, could you please post to the list the paths
that you are using for your images ?

There maybe something non standard in the way
you are passing the filenames.  A common mistake
is to use directories and/or filenames that
contain spaces and forgetting to put the entire
filename+path inside quotes ("").

Another test you may want to do is to "cd" to
the directory where your images are, and run
the example directly from there. This will also
help to figure out whether the problem is related
to your executables or to your data/paths.