[Insight-users] Re: how to convert analyze file or raw file to mha+raw file

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 17:19:13 -0500

Hi Deliang,

You don't need to convert your Analyze datasets to
MetaImage in order to use them with ITK applications.

ITK has readers for Analyze format. Simply pass your
.hdr file as input filename.

--

If you really feel strongly about converting your
Analyze files to MetaImage you can do it very easily

      Insight/Examples/IO/ImageReadWrite.cxx

Please check/modify the dimension and pixel type in
this program in order to match your image data.
Then recompile it, and execute it in the command
line with arguments such as :

  ImageReadWriter.exe inputImage.hdr outputImage.mhd