[Insight-users] latest ITK,latest CableSwig ,still have error

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 12:54:25 -0500

xujf wrote:

>       hi,Charl.P.Botha
>       Today I checkout the latest ITK CVS and the latest CableSwig CVS.I checkout CableSwig in the Insight/Utilities directory,and then I build the ITK(CableSwig as part of ITK).after then,I open the ITK.dsw and compile it ,however,nine errors are found,as follows:
>
> Compiling...
> regex.c
> F:\\Insight\\Utilities\\CableSwig\\GCC\\libiberty\\regex.c(186) : fatal error C1017: invalid integer constant expression
> floatformat.c
> F:\\Insight\\Utilities\\CableSwig\\GCC\\libiberty\\floatformat.c(27) : error C2371: \'memcpy\' : redefinition; different basic types
> F:\\Insight\\Utilities\\CableSwig\\GCC\\libiberty\\floatformat.c(28) : error C2371: \'memset\' : redefinition; different basic types
> strerror.c

Errors like this usually mean that try-compiles performed by CMake to
configure the build have incorrect results stored in the CMakeCache.txt
file.  These bad results may have gotten in the cache from the version
mismatch of ITK and CableSwig you had previously.  Please create an
empty build tree and start again with a fresh run of CMake.

-Brad