[Insight-users] latest ITK,latest CableSwig ,still have error

Charl P. Botha c.p.botha at ewi.tudelft.nl
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 17:31:28 +0100

xujf wrote:
>       hi,Charl.P.Botha
>       Today I checkout the latest ITK CVS and the latest CableSwig CVS.I checkout CableSwig in the Insight/Utilities directory,and then I build the ITK(CableSwig as part of ITK).after then,I open the ITK.dsw and compile it ,however,nine errors are found,as follows:

I would recommend that you make use of the ITK-1-6 branch, both of ITK
and of InsightApplications.  At the moment I'm doing my own development
on this branch and forward porting any good stuff to HEAD.

I'm using ITK-1-6 quite intensively in Python and it's very solid on
Windows XP (MSVC6) and Debian Linux (gcc 2.95.4).