[Insight-users] Linking problem on Solaris

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 18:20:43 -0500

Hi Steven,

Did you experienced any linking problems
when building the Examples in ITK or the
Testing directories ?

Or are these linking errors produced only
in your own registration application ?

One typical suspect is that you may have
multiple versions of ITK in your Solaris
system, and be using header from one version
with shared libraries from another version.

A look at you CMakeCache.txt and Makefile
files may probe to be useful...

Open them with any text editor and check for
the paths used for ITK headers and ITK libraries.

Another typical suspect is that you may have
updated your ITK version but not rebuilded it
completly (e.g. rebuild only some directories).