[Insight-users] Linking problem on Solaris

Steven Boyd skboyd at ucalgary.ca
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 19:53:43 -0700

Hi,

I've built my ITK registration project successfully under windows and
linux without problems, but the exact set-up on my new Solaris 5.8
workstation has problems at the linking stage.  I'm using GNU compilers
(3.3.2), the latest version of ITK (cvs) and CMake 1.8.3.

Although I don't need to link against all the ITK libraries for my
application, I tried to solve the problem by linking against them all on
the solaris build (TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES).  To no avail...

Does anybody have an idea what I could be doing wrong??  A tidbit from
the linking errors (which were very long) are included below.

Cheers,

Steve

__1cDstdObasic_ofstream4Ccn0ALchar_traits4Cc___His_open6M_b_
/local/stow/itk-cvs/lib/InsightToolkit/libITKMetaIO.so
__1cKvnl_matrix4Cd_2t6Mrk0dnLvnl_tag_sub__v_
/local/stow/itk-cvs/lib/InsightToolkit/libitkvnl.so
vnl_fft_gpfa(float*, float*, float const*, int, int, int, int, int, int
const*, int*)/local/stow/itk-cvs/lib/InsightToolkit/li
bitkvnl_algo.so
__1cG__CrunMex_rethrow_q6F_v_
/local/stow/itk-cvs/lib/InsightToolkit/libITKDICOMParser.so

--
Steven Boyd, PhD

Assistant Professor
Department of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
University of Calgary
2500 University Drive, N.W.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada, T2N 1N4

tel. 1.403.220.4173  fax. 1.403.282.8406  skboyd at ucalgary.ca