[Insight-users] Danielsson distance mapping

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 22:28:30 -0500

Hi David,

I may be wrong... but I think that this was an
Elsevier journal that got divided in two different
journals, one for Image Understanding and the other
one on Image Processing.  That's probably the reason
why it is hard to find it now.

I tried searching for it on the Elsevier web site but
couldn't find this Journal title.

Good luck.

     Luis

---

Maybe these unfortunate situations would not
happen if publications were embracing Open Access.  ;-)

You should only need to do a Google search in order
to get a PDF document back.