[Insight-users] VTK - FLTK question

Ruby Shamir rubke at cs.huji.ac.il
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 11:44:44 +0200

Hello,

I am working on MRI - Laser scan registration,

Currently I would like to build a friendly interface enabling to perform
closed form registration (to be used as initial guess latter).

So far, our software extracts a 3D volume from a set of 2D slices and
puts in the right place in the FLTK based GUI.

To do that I used vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor  downloaded
from:http://cpbotha.net/vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor.html, it enables to
interact with the window.

Next I would like to do:

* Disable the current VTK window interactions (Rotations, Translations
and Zooming) and to apply them from FLTK interface (When I tried to
rotate the VTK object from FLTK it throw exceptions).

* When clicking on the VTK window I would like to get its depth (getZ()
?)

I spent several days trying to do that (and currently thinking to apply
my own parser)

Is there a way to do that?

Thank you,

   Ruby Shamir