[Insight-users] Geodesic Active Contour and narrowbanding

Joshua Cates cates at sci.utah.edu
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 12:38:56 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

By the way, I will check in changes to the ITK CVS repository soon to
allow swapping of solver types at run-time for any filter inheriting from
SegentationLevelSetImageFilter.  When these changes are made, there will
be no need to create separate subclasses for each solver type.  Just a few
more tests are needed before committing these changes...

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute
 University of Utah
 (801) 587-7697
 http://www.sci.utah.edu/~cates