[Insight-users] link problem and CMake Questions

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:32:45 -0500

There is no way to turn off ALL_BUILD.
The main reason that ALL_BUILD was created
was because the Batch Build menu item in
visual studio defaults to building everything
for all configurations.   For large projects like
ITK there was no easy way to just build the whole
project.   Also, we tend to create custom projects
that may not be something you want to build each time.
Things like "Experimental" which does a dart build and
test of the package.   With the ALL_BUILD project you can
build all Debug, Release or your configuration of choice,
and it will build all of the project that should be built.

-Bill