[Insight-users] GeodesicActiveContourShapePriorLevelSets -- ready for prime time?

Zachary Pincus zpincus at stanford.edu
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 18:36:28 -0800

Does anyone know about the development state of the Shape Prior classes
and the level set segmentation that goes along with them? Is
development of these finished/abandoned/in progress?

Thanks,

Zach Pincus

Department of Biochemistry and Program in Biomedical Informatics
Stanford University School of Medicine