[Insight-users] GeodesicActiveContourShapePriorLevelSets -- ready for prime time?

Zachary Pincus zpincus at stanford.edu
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 01:57:04 -0800

Hello,

I'm wondering if the classes necessary to work with shape priors
(especially PCA shape priors) and to do level set segmentation
influenced by these priors are ready for preliminary use.

The project page for this seems to suggest that this is not the case:
http://caddlab.rad.unc.edu/itkProjects/indexproject.php?id=3

However, there seems to be working test code for most of this. (Though
I can't quite figure out how to use these elements myself...) If anyone
is doing work with shape priors, I would really like to see some
example code to get the usage figured out.

Thanks,

Zach Pincus

Department of Biochemistry and Program in Biomedical Informatics
Stanford University School of Medicine