AW: [Insight-users] itkDemonsRegistrationFilter and SymmetricForcesDemonsRegistrationFilter

Corinne Mattmann mattmaco at ee.ethz.ch
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 11:41:25 -0700

Hi Luis,

I'm not sure if they are necessary but I would love to play around with
those parameters.
Therefore, it would be great if they were implemented.

Thanks a lot,
Corinne

   m_MaximumError        = 0.01
   m_MaximumKernelWidth  =   30

It may be reasonable to add Set() methods to the
PDEDeformable filter in order to fine tune those
parameters.  Please let us know if you find these
Set() methods to be necessary.