[Insight-users] Installation problems

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun, 07 Mar 2004 20:08:10 -0500

Hi Prathyusha,

You shouldn't modify *any* of the
options in the ITK.dsw workspace.
CMake carefully configures every
single option for you.

Your error seems to come from attempting
to open Project .dsp files individually
instead of openning the top ITK.dsw file.

Please remove the binary directories where
you have attempted to build ITK and restart
from scratch following the instructions in
the tutorial session GettingStarted-I.pdf:

http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStarted-I.pdf

Make sure that you select your correct
compiler when you run CMake.

Also make sure that you have installed
Service Pack 5 for Visual Studio 6.0.

Please let us know if you find further problems,