[Insight-users] Curvature in Level Set

Sah Rayman sahrayman at yahoo.com
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 12:57:27 -0800 (PST)

Joshua,

I am not sure if this is the answer to your question -
what is the solver.

I derived a class from SegmentationLevelSetFunction.
It reads initial, speed, advection images from disk.

To initialize, I used Matlab to generate a initial
curve mhd file, where inside my initial circle (radius
60) it is -1, and outside it is +1.