[Insight-users] Curvature in Level Set

Karl Krissian karl at bwh.harvard.edu
Fri, 05 Mar 2004 14:32:41 -0500

Hello,

I don't think there is any problem in the curvature computation.
If I understand well, the experiment you are doing is almost equivalent
to computing the curvature on a binary image of a circle,
which cannot lead to good results at small scales.

In practice, if you increase the curvature weight, your statistics
will get much better, because level set result will be smoother.

Regards,