[Insight-users] Regarding OrientImagefilter

Vincent A. Magnotta vincent-magnotta at uiowa.edu
Thu, 04 Mar 2004 08:07:59 -0600

Srivalli,

There are a couple of things to note about your code. First the
fileOrientation value is never set. The filter needs both the original
orientation and the final orientation set to determine the permutations
and flips that are required to change the image orientation. The second
area of caution is the use of  GetMetaDataDictionary() method.
Currently, only the Analyze image reader fills in values in the
MetaDataDictionary for other file readers you need to define the
fileOrientation manually or with a command line parameter to your
program.

Vince

--
Assistant Professor